Bone McAllester Norton is a full-service law firm with offices in Nashville, Sumner County and Williamson County, Tennessee. Founded in 2002 with a focus on high-quality work, client satisfaction and community involvement, the firm consists today of more than 35 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences. We function under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism and focus on building creative and strategic solutions for every client. Learn more…
Featured NewsThe Tennessean Features More about OneC1TY Campus Bone McAllester Norton Receives “Best Lawyers” Accolades Family-Owned Distillery Revives Whiskey Business 105 Years Later Will Cheek will Address Current State of Alcohol in Tennessee at LAW Event
Featured Practice Area
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS AND RELATED CLAIMS
Bone McAllester Norton has a team of attorneys experienced in handling international clientele with many complexities presented by intellectual property, namely copyrights, trademarks and related claims. Among copyright and trademark registration, opposition or cancellation proceedings and litigation infringement cases, we bring a unique blend of talents to bear in a creative, comprehensive and cost-efficient manner. Our clients are leaders in retail, entertainment, furniture, publishing, visual arts, consumer goods, media and technology.
- RT @WSMV: BREAKING: Wine in Grocery stores referendum to be on November ballot in Davidson County.
- More details about @oneC1TY - including details from client Avo - in @Tennessean http://t.co/kznxMJWNeN
- Our own @AlexLittleTN spoke w/@voxdotcom today about concerns with #Ferguson grand jury investigation http://t.co/ZzkFRNyrzy
- RT @creditorlaw: Yay, fellow @bonelaw lawyers trying to save the environment! Per @wztv_fox17 http://t.co/WJD0p71WPE
- We are celebrating lots of @BestLawyers nods today--14 attorneys named to 2015 list; firm named as "Best Law Firm." http://t.co/Qk5DUmFFXE