Bone McAllester Norton is a full-service law firm in Nashville and Sumner County, Tennessee. Today our firm consists of more than 35 attorneys with an extensive range of practices and experiences. We function under a commitment to accessibility, responsiveness, cost-effectiveness and professionalism and focus on building creative and strategic solutions for every client. Learn more…
Featured NewsRebecca Ramsey Honored as ACI-NA Concessions Person of the Year Bone McAllester Norton Client Renata Soto Honored as Nashvillian of the Year Charles W. Bone Honored with Most Admired CEOs Award from the Nashville Business Journal The Tennessean’s Gail Kerr Tours the Fontanel
Featured Practice Area
ESTATE PLANNING, PROBATE LAW, WILLS AND TRUSTS
Bone McAllester Norton’s Estate Planning, Probate Law, Wills and Trusts lawyers create and implement tax-saving strategies that harmonize with non-tax priorities and values. Our attorneys assist in drafting wills and durable powers of attorney, establishing and administering trusts, creating lifetime gifting strategies and forming tax-minimization strategies that ensure the distribution of clients’ assets according to their wishes.
The lawyers at Bone McAllester Norton have substantial experience in probate matters and can guide personal representatives, family and friends through this often difficult and emotional process. Our widely respected attorneys have decades of experience and have distinguished themselves as leaders in estate planning, administration and litigation.
- Why @creditorlaw believes "creditors' rights" is fancier than "collections": http://t.co/TJahnSxX0d
- RT @NashvilleGulch: It's Barry White Wednesday at Peg Leg Porker!
- Congrats to @RenataConexion for being named Nashvillian of the Year by @NashvilleScene http://t.co/DLiG3VAtLa
- ! RT @nashvillebiz: MT @bonelaw: Congrats @charleswbone, named one of the NBJ's Most Admired CEOs last night! http://t.co/IazrDVOojc #nbjceo
- Congratulations to our own @charleswbone, who was named as one of the @nashvillebiz Most Admired CEOs last night! http://t.co/IazrDVOojc