Brandon R. Meredith concentrates his practice in the areas of real estate, landlord/tenant and estate planning and administration. He drafts wills, powers of attorney and trusts, and is experienced in litigation involving estates, including probating estates with or without wills, contested probate matters, and beneficiary representation. He is also an experienced litigator in the areas of construction, boundary line disputes, family law, contracts, and many other civil disputes. Brandon also routinely advises clients on business formation and operation issues and has represented both buyers and sellers in business sale transactions.
Throughout his 14-year legal career, Brandon has focused on obtaining the best results for his clients through zealous advocacy and thoughtful solutions.
Before joining Bone McAllester Norton PLLC, Brandon was an attorney with Phillips & Ingrum in Gallatin for many years.
Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts, and Probate
- Assists clients in the preparation of various estate planning documents including:
- Last Wills and Testaments
- Durable General Powers of Attorney
- Healthcare Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Tennessee Tenancy by the Entirety Trusts
- Individual and Joint Revocable Living Trusts
- Assists administrators and executors with the administration of probate estates.
- Assists trustees with the administration of trusts
- Assists in the establishment of conservatorships and provides representation in disputed conservatorship proceedings.
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Represents individuals and entities in breach of contract actions with an emphasis on real estate and construction matters.
- Represents administrators, executors, and beneficiaries in contested probate litigation.
- Represents parties in domestic relations litigation including divorce, parentage, child support and parenting plan actions.
- Represents commercial and residential landlords in eviction actions.
Business and Corporate Law
- Assists clients with the formation of limited liability companies and corporations including the creation of operating and shareholder agreements.
- Represented seller in multimillion dollar sale of restaurant franchise locations.
- Represented buyer in multimillion dollar purchase of tool and die company.
- Serves as counsel to local utility Board.
Professional Recognition and Activities
- American Bar Association
- Sumner County Bar Association; President from 2014-2015
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Gallatin Lion’s Club Member
- Gallatin Soccer Club Coach
Brandon resides in Gallatin with his wife, Emily, and three sons, Will, Clay and Andrew. During his free time, Brandon enjoys running, biking, and spending time with his family.
Brandon R. Meredith in the News