Making appearances will be:
- Carla Hall, co-host of the popular TV show, The Chew;
- Chris Bianco, a Phoenix chef known for pizza;
- Michael Schwartz, a Miami chef known for wood-oven fish dishes;
- Jonathan Waxman, co-founder of the festival and of Nashville’s own Adele’s;
- Sean Brock, chef at Nashville’s Husk;
- and Andrew Zimmern, known for his hot chicken.
New names added to the list are Maneet Chauhan, Jason McConnell, Dale Levitski and Levon Wallace.
The festival will take place Sept. 19-20 and will feature a concert hosted by co-founders Kings of Leon. Other musical acts will be announced soon.
Read more from the Tennessean here.
Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is a full-service law firm with 39 attorneys and offices in Nashville, Sumner and Williamson counties, Tennessee. Our attorneys focus on 18 distinct practice areas, providing the wide range of legal services ordinarily required by established and growing businesses and entrepreneurs. Among our practices, we represent clients in business and capital formation, mergers and acquisitions, securities matters, commercial lending and creditors’ rights, commercial real estate and development, governmental regulatory matters, commercial litigation and dispute resolution, intellectual property strategy and enforcement, entertainment and environmental matters. Our client base reflects the firm’s deep understanding and coverage of today’s leading industry and business segments. For more information, visit www.bonelaw.com.