Stephen Zralek celebrated a victory with his client Stand for Children on December 8, 2016 after persuading the Tennessee Registry of Election Finance to unanimously dismiss a complaint that had been filed against the organization. After a thorough and detailed examination of the evidence, the Registry concluded that the complaint was based on incorrect assumptions and that the concrete evidence showed no campaign finance violations. This victory allows our client, a non-profit with deep roots going back almost 20 years in Nashville, to get back to its mission of ensuring every child in this city receives a great public education.
To read more about the victory, please visit one of these numerous media outlets:
- Tennessean - Stand for Children Cleared of illegal campaign coordination allegations - Read
- Nashville Scene - State Board Dimisses Election Finance Claims Against Stand for Children - Read
- WPLN - Tennessee Election Watchdogs Drop Fines Against Stand For Children Campaign - Listen
- News Channel 5 - Registry Clears Stand For Children and School Board Candidates - Watch
- WSMV News Channel 4 - Stand for Children, 4 ex-candidates, cleared of wrongdoing by campaign finance officials - Watch