Nashville, Tenn.—(August 17, 2015) Nashville-based law firm Bone McAllester Norton PLLC announced today that it is celebrating honors from the 22nd Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. Fifteen of its attorneys have been named to the 2016 list, and attorney Anne C. Martin has been chosen as “Lawyer of the Year” in Nashville for Employment Law – Management.
“We are so pleased that our peers recognized the work our attorneys do every day and the expertise they provide to their clients,” said Sam J. McAllester, vice chairman and member of Bone McAllester Norton. “Our entire firm is proud of each of the attorneys selected for the 2016 edition of Best Lawyers in America.”
The Bonelaw attorneys listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2016 list are:
- Trace Blankenship for the areas of Banking and Finance Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law; and Non-Profit/Charities Law
- Charles W. Bone for the area of Administrative/Regulatory Law
- Charles Robert Bone for the areas of Administrative/Regulatory Law; Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships); and Personal Injury Litigation—Plaintiffs
- John P. Branham for the area of Personal Injury Litigation—Plaintiffs
- William T. Cheek III for the areas of Food and Beverage Law and Non-Profit/Charities Law. Will is the only listed lawyer for Food and Beverage Law in Tennessee.
- William J. Haynes III for the area of Employment Law—Individuals
- Sharon O. Jacobs for the area of Environmental Law
- Paul W. Kruse for the areas of Copyright Law and Trademark Law
- Anne C. Martin for the areas of Employment Law—Individuals; Employment Law—Management; and Litigation—Labor and Employment
- Sam J. McAllester III for the areas of Banking and Finance Law; Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Richard J. Nickels for Corporate Law
- Jack F. Stringham II for the areas of Banking and Finance Law and Real Estate Law
- Stephanie R. Taylor for Entertainment Law—Music
- Edward M. Yarbrough for the areas of Criminal Defense: Non-White Collar; Criminal Defense: White-Collar; and DUI/DWI Defense
- and Stephen J. Zralek for the area of Copyright Law.
The Best Lawyers in America list for 2016 includes attorneys covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia, and inclusion in this year’s publication is based on more than 4.3 million detailed, confidential evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
For more information on Bone McAllester Norton and its attorneys, visit http://bonelaw.com.
ABOUT BONE MCALLESTER NORTON PLLC
Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is a full-service law firm with 38 attorneys and offices in Nashville, Sumner and Williamson counties, Tennessee. Our attorneys focus on 18 distinct practice areas, providing the wide range of legal services ordinarily required by established and growing businesses and entrepreneurs. Among our practices, we represent clients in business and capital formation, mergers and acquisitions, securities matters, commercial lending and creditors’ rights, commercial real estate and development, governmental regulatory matters, commercial litigation and dispute resolution, intellectual property strategy and enforcement, entertainment and environmental matters. Our client base reflects the firm’s deep understanding and coverage of today’s leading industry and business segments. For more information, visit www.bonelaw.com.