We represent individuals and corporate entities in various petitions for U.S. immigration benefits. Immigration law is at the center of global trading and continues to plays a vital role in our country’s growth and economics. Bone McAllester Norton attorneys offer a wide range of immigration and naturalization services.
Our group consists of experienced and dedicated immigration lawyers who have represented clients from over 40 countries and 6 continents. Our immigration attorneys also have extensive experience in a variety of other disciplines, providing our clients with a full range of legal services.
Some of the agencies before which we practice are:
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
- U.S. Customs & Border Patrol
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Executive Office of Immigration Review
- Board of Immigration Review
Our primary areas of concentration are:
- EB-5 Investor Visa Program
- Employment-Based Permanent Residence
- Temporary Visas for Work (such as E, H, and L visas)
- Temporary Visas for Tourism, Study, Exchange, Arts & Entertainment
- Family-Based Permanent Residence